We’re looking for three types of people:
1. You are wildly successful in your current career, but you’re tired of the commute, the politics, and the complete lack of ownership over your work. You want to transition into freelance work so that you can control your time and income, but don’t want the headache and hassle of building and filling a new practice. You want to continue contributing your expertise while experiencing a richer and more balanced lifestyle.
2. You used to enjoy a wildly successful career, but you chose to leave that path for awhile — perhaps you’re a stay-at-home-mom or you had a parent fall ill, but the season has changed and you are ready to re-enter the workforce. You want to be making a contribution and exercising your talents, but you don’t want to give up the amazing lifestyle you sacrificed so much to create. You want to make money while making a difference in the world.
3. You know you are meant for greatness and you are willing to earn the right to play in the big leagues. You have been struggling with underemployment, constantly looking for new opportunities and ventures that will excite and challenge you and give you the path you need to succeed beyond your wildest dreams. You want a “big break” that will jumpstart your career and eager to make great money while maintaining your independent lifestyle.
What do these three people have in common?
You are a champion. You are passionate about creating the life of your dreams and you are committed to making this world a better place. You recognize that making great money is a requisite for living your best life, but so is freedom, significance, and ownership.
You are a world-changer. Whether you’ve been managing a Fortune500 company, or changing diapers, or waiting tables — what you’ve been doing is “not doing it” for you anymore. You were made for so much more than this and you are ready to soar in a new direction.
Why should you consider a career in sales?
Every skill in the world has the potential to make money, but only one skill is guaranteed to make you money: Sales. Every business owner pays one person first, even before they pay themselves: Their Best Salesperson. Why? Because sales is the heart-blood of an organization. Regardless of their title, the paycheck of every employee in the company depends on the sales team to close deals. Want to be indispensable? Master the art of sales.
But here’s an even better reason to go into sales: It’s where Leaders are made. A leader communicates Vision in a compelling manner… A salesperson communicates Value in a compelling manner. Both are expressions of influence, but in sales, your level of influence is immediately quantifiable–you either closed the deal, or you didn’t. Want to change the world? Master the art of influence.
Why join Virtual Coaching Sales?
We are the premier sales partner for coaching industry leaders. Our clients are the best in the world at what they do and they are looking for a sales team that is the best at what they do…Because Eagles flock together.
We massively scale our clients’ profits and operations past the multi-millions mark.
But the key to our success has not been our relentless commitment to excellence… Our defining characteristic and the reason our clients continually refer us to their colleagues is because WE CARE. We care about our clients’ businesses as if they were our own; we care about them as individuals as if they were family; we care about their clients and ensuring they receive concierge service at every step in our sales process; we care about our team members and giving them the support they need to meet their financial goals and live out their personal mission.
We believe that sales is always a Win-Win and we are giving our customers exactly what they need to succeed.
We believe that sales is leadership and we are leading our customers out of their comfort zone into their destiny.
We believe that sales is the ultimate expression of love in service, as we inspire our customers to be their highest self.
We are looking to fill three roles:
1. Appointment Setters.
While the idea of closing deals might make you nervous, you absolutely love meeting new people, hearing their stories, and building a genuine connection quickly. You have a sixth sense about whether or not this is a good fit for them and can easily schedule qualified prospects with a Closer. You have a high attention for detail and you are a pitbull in your follow-up.
You love the thrill of the chase! Getting on a sales call excites you and you love the explosion of energy that comes when someone finally says Yes to themselves. You would love to walk people through the decision-making process all day long.
3. Team Leaders.
While we do not hire for this position externally, we do promote internally very quickly. If you consistently show us that you are the First Among Equals–that you demonstrate a commitment to get the job done and lead your fellow team members from an attitude of service–then we will be happy to move you into the role of Team Leader, where you work directly with our clients and focus on developing your people and improving our processes to produce results.
Here’s How to Get Started:
1. Submit your application below.
2. Record a 1-3 minute video introducing yourself and telling us exactly why you are the champion we’re looking for. Please upload to Dropbox or Vimeo and send us the link at email@example.com.
For each area of this survey, please let us know what you consider to be your strengths and your weaknesses.